Close-up photograph of a computer keyboard


Washburn Tech’s student records administrator maintains timely and accurate records of each student’s academic progress. From transcript requests to applying for your certificate, the student records office is committed to meeting your needs. For more information, call 785.228.6307.


Washburn Tech students and former students can request a transcript through our student records administrator. Download and fill out the transcript request form and return it to Washburn Tech. You also can pick up a form at the main office.


If you are planning to receive your certificate and/or AAS degree diploma at the completion of the current semester, download and complete the Application for Certificate – AAS. Please return the form to Washburn Tech’s student services office. You must complete and return this form regardless of whether you participate in graduation ceremonies. 


Check your grades by utilizing your MyWashburnTech account. This personalized web interface will help you track academic progress and keep you connected to Washburn Tech and Washburn University. Through your account, you can find out what is happening, change your personal information and even check the weather forecast.