Washburn Tech along with Washburn University offer a long list of student services. Whether you are not feeling well or need child care, Washburn Tech offers resources for you and our staff.
On Our Campus
- Little Learners at Washburn Tech offers year-round, affordable child care for toddlers and preschoolers of Washburn Tech students, employees and the general public. Click here to view the 2015-2016 Parent Handbook.
- Looking for a job? Check-out our free, on-line service which lists job openings and other career opportunities in our area.
- The Corner Café offers a delicious menu that adds a little flavor to the Washburn Tech experience. So, don’t worry about what’s for lunch because we have it covered!
- Computer Lab/Student Lounge offers computers that students can use for FREE. If you are just looking to relax, you may kick back in the Student Lounge and make new connections with fellow students.
- Washburn Tech Shop, is an easy and convenient way to get what you need. Find everything from books and pencils to hoodies and t-shirts, and don’t forget to check for weekly specials! Call the Tech Shop at 785.228.6358.
- Student Testing & Enrollment Services provides and coordinates services that ensure veterans, students with disabilities and non-traditional students have equal access to Washburn Tech programs.
- MyWashburnTech allows you to stay connected to Washburn Tech on and off campus! It gives you secure, web-based access to campus news, Washburn Tech email and calendaring.
- iCard, your official Washburn Tech ID, provides access to sporting events, theatre productions and the Student Recreation and Wellness Center on Washburn’s campus for post-secondary students only. Both high school and post-secondary students may use iCard to access Washburn’s Mabee Library including its writing lab.
- iSave discount card program, facilitated by Washburn Student Government Association, offers Washburn Tech students free services or discounts from local businesses. Simply present your iCard at participating local businesses to receive discounts. Find a list of discount locations at mywsga.com.
- iAlert will alertU is a mass message emergency notification system which enhances our ability to maintain a safe academic environment for students, faculty and staff. Participation in the iAlert system is voluntary. Get more information by calling 785.670.1154 or at MyWashburnTech.
- Campus security is a priority at Washburn Tech. Our police officer is on duty full-time and available to students and staff year-round. Call the security office at 785.228.6309.
- Parking - it’s free!
On Washburn’s Campus
- Student Health Services on the Washburn University campus will treat you for urgent care issues such as bronchitis, lacerations, sprains and many other uncomfortable issues. The board-certified staff also will help you with wellness care, including physical exams and immunizations. Call 785.670.1470 for more information.
- Counseling Services on the Washburn University campus are designed to help you cope more effectively with personal concerns that may affect your academic performance. Make an appointment by calling 785.670.1450.
- Information Technology Services on the Washburn University campus provides a variety of technology services from connecting to our wireless network to configuring your smart phone and receiving MyWashburnTech email. For technical assistance, call 785.670.3000.