Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for federal financial aid programs, you must meet the following criteria:
- be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- have a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent
- maintain satisfactory progress in his/her course of study
- file a Statement of Educational Purpose, a Statement of Selective Service Registration Status, and a Certification Statement on Refunds and Defaults with Washburn Tech
You are NOT eligible for federal financial assistance if the following applies to you:
- enrolled in an elementary or secondary school
- in default on a student loan or owe a refund on a Pell Grant
- have borrowed in excess of the annual or aggregate loan limits in the Federal Student Loan program
Nursing Assistant and Business & Industry courses are NOT eligible for any federal financial aid programs.